Job Title: Deputy Project Manager – Accounts Payable
The candidate will be responsible for handling and managing Accounts Payable processes for our clients. The key responsibilities of the candidate will be:
- Project Management :
- Oversee deliverables
- Process efficiency
- Supervise process leader
- QMS compliance
- Maintain process manuals
- Correcting Deviations From Expected Performance Standards
- Team and resource Management:
- Team Morale
- Identifying Training Needs
- Periodic Testing Of Operational Competence
- Client Relation
- Client liaison (Issue resolution, single point of contact)
- Exception handling
- Preparing monthly process reports
- Must be a BCom /MCom /MBA with 2 plus year of team handling experience.
- Have strong presentation and persuasive skills
- Preference would be given to candidates who have experience in Process Transition & migration experience .
- Should have team and Client handling experience.
- Should have good written and spoken English.
- Motivated, self-starter individual with high level of integrity, intensity and activity with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to understand client objectives and execute them accordingly
- Disciplined process oriented work style
- Plan, monitor and manage activities for the team
- Ability to work independently
Experience: Min: 4 Yrs Max: 8 Yrs
Job Location : Pune
Salary : As per Market standards
Contact Person: Pawan Kumar ( 9767643496)
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org