Job Title: Deputy Project Manager – UK Accounts
This is a senior position in accounting process outsourcing handled by us for our clients. The candidate will be responsible for handling specific processes in the accounting life cycle and ensure the smooth / efficient functioning of the process from a client perspective. He/She will also be managing client expectations by improving and streamlining the ongoing process delivery. The candidate may be required to visit onsite as often as needed to address client queries and build up a rapport with the client.
Candidates must be qualified Chartered accountant. Must have a minimum experience of 5 years of post qualification experience. preferably in the BPO industry. The ideal candidate would be a veteran in the accounting processes with high level of confidence and a flair for client interaction. Should have a dynamic /pleasing personality with effective communication skills. Should be well conversant with quality norms, standards and process requirements for delivering quality. Ability to understand client objectives and meet SLA’s.
- Should have good written and spoken English.
- Motivated, self-starter individual with high level of integrity, intensity and activity with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to understand client objectives and execute them accordingly
- Disciplined process oriented work style
- Plan, monitor and manage activities for self
- Ability to work independently
Experience: Min: 5 Yrs Max: 12 Yrs
Job Location: Pune
Salary: As per Market standards
Contact Person: Pawan Kumar ( 9767643496)
Email id: email@example.com