Job Title: Senior Manager – India Payroll.
The candidate will be responsible for handling and managing India Payroll process for multiple clients by managing a team of payroll experts. The person is expected to be excellent in the following areas:
- Responsible for customization and configuration of the Payroll application as per client requirement.
- Managing entire Payroll operations like monitoring Payroll processing, computation of salaries, filing of PF, TDS, ESIC and other statutory returns liasioning with various govt. offices.
- Maintaining close coordination with the client regarding Issues/escalation after the deliverables.
- Providing continual training to team members pertaining to changing norms of Payroll compliances.
- Should be able to generate payroll reports against metrics
- Should always work on the refinement of our existing Payroll process.
- Must be a CA or CA inter with 5 plus year of industry experience.
- Have strong presentation and persuasive skills
- Preference would be given to candidates who have experience in payroll domain and handling 20 plus member team.
- Must be having team and client handling experience.
- Should have good written and spoken English.
- Motivated, self-starter individual with high level of integrity, intensity and activity with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to understand client objectives and execute them accordingly
- Disciplined process oriented work style
- Plan, monitor and manage activities for self
- Ability to work independently
Experience : Min: 5 Yrs Max: 12 Yrs
Job Location: Pune
Salary: As per Market standards
Contact Person: Pawan Kumar ( 9767643496)
Email id: email@example.com